View your current benefit elections.
View and/or update your dependent information.
IMPORTANT: If you are adding a new dependent, you must contact email@example.com in order to add them to any benefit plans.
Do NOT overwrite a current dependent or spouse. If there is a qualifying life event to remove a spouse or dependent, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
View and/or update your beneficiary information.
Please note that you may add or change a beneficiary for many of your plans by clicking on the beneficiary link above. However, there are certain plans that require an additional step.
- PERSI (Base Plan) - requires a paper form, return to HR when complete.
- PERSI Choice 401k - requires a paper form and is the same as your base plan beneficiary.
- Lincoln 457 (general & fire) - requires online election at www.lfg.com. Log in or register to add or change beneficiary.
- Empower 457 (police only) - requires online election at www.empower-retirement.com. Log in or register to add or change beneficiary.
- NCPERS Life - requires a paper form, return to HR when complete.
- Flexible Spending (Peak1) – Sign in to review your account and to add or remove eligible dependents.
- HRA VEBA – Sign in to add or change a beneficiary at www.hraveba.org.